Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Design Wall Tuesday

This last week progress was made on a few things, but no task was fully finished.  That is okay, the fact that progress was made is huge to me.  This next week there should be several things finished as I am that close.

This week has my goals switched around a little.  I have some deadlines approaching, and I finally got word for the deadline for the bridal shower gift I am making (see goal 3).  I hope to make it a great week!

My first goal is to finish the Snowflake table runner.  I have about a fourth of the binding left to sew down, which is something nice to do before bed as I relax.


My second goal is to finish cutting out Ring of Stars, which is a belated wedding gift.  I am almost done with cutting out the last of the pieces before I start sewing.


My third goal is to iron the table runner fabrics for a bridal shower gift that is coming up quickly (I got the invitation this week), and cut out at least one side of the table runner, if not two.  Getting the table runner started and one side of it cut out is my March OMG so I am working to get ahead of the game, which means I will only do some of it last minute, progress is better than none. :)


My fourth goal is to start on one of three stitch and flip wreaths.  I would like to cut out all of the pieces for one of them, and iron on the fusible to be able to sit down and sew it together next week.




My fifth goal is to start working on these two chanielled blankets.  They are layered and ready to go, I just have to find the thread for the top and bottom and start stitching away.  They are not hard, but they take time.  These are Christmas gifts for my best friends and we are FINALLY getting together to celebrate soon so I need to get them done....opps, very late on these.

Now it is time to make some progress on these goals.


Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.