Thursday, March 1, 2018

Big Bed Quilt A-long - February Check-In

Stitched in Color is hosting a big bed quilt a-long, encouraging us to move along/complete a quilt that is a large size for a bed.  I have choose to finish one project and make progress on another bed size quilt.  For the month of February, my goal was to finish the top of Royal Gardens, which is a Queen size quilt.


My goal for February, I was able to complete, and then some.  I was able to start quilting it, and I hope to finish quilting this next week.

For the month of March, my goal for the big bed quilt a-long is to finish Royal Gardens, and to start cutting out the next bed size quilt that I want to get done.

Linking up to:
Stitched in Color

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.