Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Design Wall Tuesday


Last week I was able to get Royal Gardens quilted and trimmed!  It looks awesome!  I just need to prepare the binding and get it on.  The shop hop that I did with my husband was a lot of fun (he even enjoyed it!).  I hope to be doing a post on that later this week.

My goals for the next two weeks are achievable I believe.

My first goal is to finish Royal Gardens.  I need to prepare the binding, sew it on one side, and then hand sew it on the other side.

My second goal is to finish the Snowflake table runner from the Christmas in July blog hop.  I have it layered, I just need to quilt it with my Bernina, and then get the binding on.


Both of these items are entered into my Church's quilt show, which is taking place on March 17.  I have some quick deadlines again.

My third goal is to work on cutting out Ring of Stars.  It is a belated wedding gift (I will not say how old, but I'm sure I will slip in the future).  I would love to get the whole thing cut out, and start sewing the triangles together, as it is my Breakfast club homework, due on the 17th also.



My fourth and final goal for the next two weeks is to draw and figure out calculations for several quilts that are in my head while I am on travel.  This is a great on the road project, and it will help extract these ideas from my head, plus who does not love coloring?

In addition to my quilting goals, I have some home goals, which include cleaning out the freezer, cleaning the oven, and cleaning/organizing the linen closet.  Let's make it two great weeks!

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.