Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Monday Design Wall - A Day Late

After coming down with a nasty migraine Sunday night, I am starting to feel human again.  As a result Monday Design Wall is a day late, but at least it is still happening!

This last week I did not do as well as the previous week.  I was able to get about half of a baby quilt cut out, and I attended my mastery class for my new machine, where we got to play with a bunch of stitches and features on the machine, and made a cute luggage tag.

I was also able to get tamales done!!!  And made some serious progress on cleaning the house.  This week will still have some more, but more about that at the end of the post.

My quilty goals for this week include:
Number one priority is to finish cutting out my cousin's son's quilt, post about finally getting it started, and finishing my OMG by completing this.  (I hope to get this done tonight!)


My second goal is to iron, cut fabrics, and get blocks put together for a baby quilt that I need to have finished by February 15 (maybe even finish putting the top together?).  I have a date as to when I am going to long arm it, which is February 11th, and I think I can get this quilt done before then.  I still need to order the back, which is going to happen this week, before Friday.



My third goal this week is to start quilting either a pillow sham or table runner that I made for last year's Christmas in July's blog hop with Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  During my mastery class for my new machine, we are going to play with the Bernina Stitch Regulator and learn how to use it.  Then put those skills to something you want to work on.  I might as well be productive with a WIP.



The fourth goal/stretch goal for the week is to iron and cut out the second baby quilt I need to have done within the next month.  This all depends upon how much time I have this week between cleaning and family stuff left to finish the 1st baby quilt to then work on this one.


In addition to my quilting goals, I have some home goals, which include cleaning the kitchen, catching up on dishes, vacuuming, putting away Christmas, reorganizing craft hill, and maybe trying out the carpet cleaning product I want to try.  Wow!  That is a lot, but I have some amazing support from my husband and I think I can, plus lots of focus.

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.