Monday, January 15, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 2 2018


This week was spent a lot better in working towards 15 minutes a day.  Let us see how I did.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching for January: 10 out of 14
Days spent stitching for 2018: 10 out of 14
Rate of Success: 71.4%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I was successful this week!  I had to be creative because over the weekend we were out of town.  I was able to work on some blocks I need to take apart so I can use them for another project.  The early part of the week I needed to prepare for my class with Bonnie Hunter on Friday, which was amazing! I hope this next week will be just as successful.  Positive thinking will get me further along than no positive thinking.

Linking up to:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.