Sunday, January 7, 2018

January 2018 OMG


I am going to start this year off, with making progress on something I should have gotten done last year!  I am trying to do 15 minutes a day, which I have not done very well this week, thanks to feeling under the weather and some other factors.  But this should help with getting my goal done and maybe even getting ahead?  We shall see what the end of the month brings.

My goal is to cut out the pieces of the quilt for the son of my cousin.  He turns one this month, and I want to get it moving along so I can finish it in the next quarter or so.


Positive thinking will get it done!

Linking up with:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your OMG and your plan for 15 minutes of stitching each day. It's amazing how much you can get done if you find the time consistently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric pull. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.