Tuesday, January 30, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 4


Let's see how I did this last week.

Days spent stitching this week: 3 out of 7
Days spent stitching for January: 16 out of 28
Days spent stitching for 2018: 16 out of 28
Rate of Success: 57.1%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Hmmm, I did not do so hot this past week.  I kept getting comfortable on the couch about half way through the evening and just fell asleep.  That resulted in not doing 15 minutes on a few days, and then Sunday after a day of cleaning and laundry, I came down with a nasty migraine that has knocked me on my feet the last two nights (hence why this post is a day late).  I am roaring to go now, and this week is going to be fantastic!  I have a baby quilt to do that is being quilted the 2nd Sunday of the month, so I have to get busy on making the top.  I hope everyone was more productive then me this last week!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are just that way. At least you found some time to play.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.