Monday, July 6, 2020

July 2020 One Monthly Goal


After missing June's link-up, I am happy I am on time for July!  My goal for the month is two fold.  One is to finish this chenille blanket.  I just need to trim it and put on the binding, as the rows are now sewn and the top two layers are cut.


Second is to order the next round of panels for the new addition that will be joining the world in the next few weeks to a friend's family.  I need to start working on the panels once they arrive.

Two decent sized goals for a busy month as I go back to work in our current conditions, and take care of an infant at night.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.