Tuesday, June 16, 2020

To Do Tuesday 6/16/2020

I have not posted for a while, due to having and making this bundle of joy my number 1 priority.


We are getting into a schedule now and I am finding a little more time to blog and work on the many projects I have going.  So I am going to join into Home Sewn By Us' To Do Tuesday link up.  As a result, I do not have a list from last week, let alone the last two months!

To Do List for week of 6/16/2020:

Mickey Chenille Blanket - I would like to finish sewing lines on half of the top, and start cutting the top two layers.


Sunnyside -  I am going to make my son's first quilt using Busy Hands Quilt's Sunnyside pattern, but I am using four colors instead of 2.  I am going to continue to work on figuring out how many units of each type I need to make, maybe finish?


Repair Work Pants - These pants have been on my repair pile for a very long time, and I just need to hem them.  They are a great project for when my son is asleep on me in the mornings.


Not a bad list.  My goal is to make progress on each item listed.  It does not need to be finished, because who knows what the week will bring.

Sharing at:
Home Sewn By Us

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! OMG! Who is this little cutie pie?!! I can imagine how much fun he is - what a sweet smile. Progress on your list is a great goal because who knows how your week will end up. Thanks so much for joining in and linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs!!! Love his big smile!!! A little sewing can go a long way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.