Wednesday, January 22, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 3 of 2020


Let us see how the second week of January went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spend stitching in January: 19 out of 19
Days spent stitching in 2020: 19 out of 19
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Finding time has been easy each night this last week, especially since I have not been reading before bed, instead I have been stitching.  It helps that I have made a self imposed deadline too.  By spending 15 - 20 minutes a day, I can see progress being made.  I wish I could carve out a little more time for stitching on the weekends, but right now I will take what I can get.

The fabric order I place at the end of the year finally made it's arrival to my house.  As a result I have an increase on the in fabric this week, however I think this will be the last of things for a while.  My goal is to be on the negative side by the end of the year.  It is still early that I believe I can make a come back.  We will see how well I do after baby arrives.  Next week, I will have some fabric out as my goal is to finish sewing the lines on the quilt I am working on, and maybe even get the binding sewn down.  That will be a little chunk out, but it will make a difference.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 0.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 18.97 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 33.63 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 32.85 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find those 15 minutes sometimes, but it so nice to see the progress (even though its' slow) when you do find the time. Good luck with your stash management goals this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay 100%! I echo Kate's good luck on your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.