Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

These past two weeks, I was able to finish almost all of the blocks for the signature quilt!  Just 2 to go!  There are only 24 left to get signatures for, and a few members I am going to call.  So the kids will get to color about 15 of them this coming weekend.


I am focusing in on two projects this week.  The first one is to finish all blocks, and lay them out to start sewing them together.  I also plan to start working on the backing.  I need to finish drawing out my plan, calculate the number of each block I need, start to cut out the pieces, and start to make the blocks.  No pressure to get it all done...

My second project is the mystery Daisy Chain QAL, which has now been revealed.  Between sewing the top and back together for goal one, I want to be constructing blocks as I can not wait to get the top put together.  I love the design!


My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to build 3-4 shelves for the garage, work on cleaning up the sunroom, and set up the awesome patio furniture we found.  That will be a treat to enjoy the fresh air in our backyard at the end of a progress filled weekend.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals! I can't wait to see your Daisy Chain quilt and I think it's going to be great with your fabrics/colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.