Monday, June 25, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 25

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in June: 24 out of 24
Days spent stitching for 2018: 150 out of 175
Rate of Success: 85.7%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went well!  I made great progress on my June One Monthly Goal, where I am going to be pretty close to finishing it tonight.  I had a little time for some slow stitching on a binding, and of course I made some stash enhancements, granted they are for specific projects.  I think next year I should keep track of what I use and what I bring in, because my project supplies are increasing, but I have not made much progress on using them.  One night this week, I did some sewing for my 15 minutes about 11:15pm, I was cutting it close.  I actually debated staying until and starting my 15 minutes at midnight for the next day.  In the end I did not do that, but I thought it was funny.  I hope everyone is successful and making progress on the projects they are trying to move along this year.  I know I am.  Thanks Kate for hosting this great link-up!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great week on the stitching front. I don't think I've every done the two days in one sitting in terms of getting in my stitching time. I barely make it past 10 PM these days. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.