Wednesday, February 26, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 8 2020

Let us see how this last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in February: 23 out of 23
Days spent stitching in 2020: 54 out of 54
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I found time each night this past week.  I even started thinking of what project(s) to work on that would be great to do during my hospital visit after I have our child.  With that thought, I might have a problem.  It does relax me, if that counts?  It also depends upon if I have the time that I'm not resting as I know Grandparents will be visiting a lot during that time.  The drive to finish some outstanding things this year is strong still, and I'm excited to see what I am able to accomplish.

This past week I had no fabric come in!!!  That is great news.  I had some fabric get used up.  I will slowly decrease the gain that I have created at the beginning of the year and my goal is to come out with using more by the end of the year.  We will see how well I do with that.

Fabric out this week: 0.46 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 7.45 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 66.06 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 58.61 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!
Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the good stitching time. They don't keep you in very long anymore, pretty much in and out these days unless there are complications. The best advice I was given concerning the first few weeks after my little one came, was to rest when the baby was resting. Stitching may have to take a backseat for a few weeks. But every baby is different (mine wouldn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time between feedings for the first couple of weeks so I was seriously sleep deprived). Give yourself permission to make it up as you go and not feel bad for what you don't get to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.