Wednesday, February 12, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 6 2020


Let us see how this last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in February: 9 out of 9
Days spent stitching in 2020: 40 out of 40
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Wow!  I can not believe I have yet to miss a day, and we are in February already.  I have the motivation to find a little bit of time each day as I am moving some projects that much closer to the finish line.  They are real tangible items!  Now if I could set 30 minutes aside, 15 to work on my current project and the other 15 minutes to work on taming my scrap situation that would be wonderful.  One thing to remember, I will get there!

This week I fought temptation, but I bought some new fabrics on clearance and some to round out the look I am going for on a project.  That is okay, I was able to move some fabric out this week, and I'm proud of it.  I do not know if I will break even this year, but I have a few more purchases to make before I am cutting myself off for a long time.  Or until the end of the year, unless it is something I need to finish a project.  Positive thoughts and I am moving things to the done pile this year, which feels amazing!

Fabric out this week: 1.07 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 6.86 yards
Fabric in this week: 6.63 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 56.25 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 49.39 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!
Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. You've done really well to maintain 100% on the stitching time so far this year. It's amazing how just a bit each day can really move projects along. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have been able to maintain 100% stitching time this year. These small bits of time really do help get things done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.