Monday, September 2, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I have been productive during the last week, but no where near the weekend before.  I just didn't have time for a sew day.  But that is okay.  I was able to meet my goals.  I finished over 50 stitch and flip corner blocks, 61 to be exact.


It feels great to move this project along, and I have a feeling that this will become my September One Monthly Goal.

My goals for the next week are below.  I plan to focus on the stitch and flip corner blocks for the back of Rev. Craig's retirement quilt.  My goal is to finish at least 40 of the stitch and flip corner blocks.  My stretch goal is to finish them all, I only have about 60, but they all need to be started from scratch.  I also plan to spend a little bit of time trimming up the bonus triangles that have been created.


My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to set up the patio, and work on the garage sale/goodwill pile.  My stretch goal is to finish going through the garage sale/goodwill pile, and working on unpacking the living room.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.