Wednesday, September 25, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 38 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in September: 19 out of 22
Days spent stitching in 2019: 255 out of 265
Success Rate: 96.2%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I missed one day as I was just exhausted after coming home one night and went straight to bed.  That is okay, sometimes my body just needs it right now.  My success rate is still above what my goal is for the year so I feel great.  Here is to a new week that I will spend every day finding time to stitch.

Fabric came in!  I have a few big purchases coming in, in the next few weeks, and then I am cut off!  Hopefully I can whittle it down below 300 yards in, but we will see what the end of the year brings.  At least my fabric out each week has been pretty large, but it is going to slow down as I sew together the backing, where all of the fabric has already been counted as out.  That is okay, as it will feel great to get this quilt closer to completion!

Fabric out this week: 2.86 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 44.03 yards
Fabric in this week: 15.48 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 342.85 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 298.82 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch most days last week. Some days it really is home and bed that a body needs. Hope this week you hit all the marks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.