Saturday, December 29, 2018

Stitch and Flip Wreaths Finished

All of the packages have been opened, and the holidays are coming to an end, which means I can finally share what I finished for gifts!

The three outstanding Stitch and Flip Wreaths have been finished and gifted, and I can cross them off of my list!  These were all finished at the beginning of December.

One for my Mother-In-Law


One for my Mom


One for me, which will decorate my house nicely next year.


These are not hard to do, at all!  I just pushed them off, and kept pushing them off.  If you are looking for a simple gift to put together look into these.  This was #1 in my Quarter 4 Finish-A-Long list.

Sharing at:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Busy Hands Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. These are some wonderful mats, well done! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2018 hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.