Sunday, December 30, 2018

2019 UFO Challenge

Below is my 2019 UFO list, for Judy of Patchwork Times' UFO challenge.  I hope I am able to make progress on each and everyone of these quilts throughout the year, and it would be AMAZING if I could finish a few of them also as all of them are gifts, most of them belated gifts.

#1 - Dr. Who Quilt - fabric is half cut.  The next step is to start sewing it together.


#2 - Mom's Quilt - my oldest UFO, over 10 years old.  I have laid it out, and all of the rows are sewn together.  I just need to put the center together and then get the borders on.


#3 - Christmas table runner - the runner has been taken apart to remove the stain, it is now time to put it back together.


#4 - Quit for Grandma - a kit that I picked up.  The fabric has been starched, but not cut yet.


#5 - Ohio State University quilt #1 - for my Grandfather, an alumni of OSU, who watches every football, basketball, and any other sport game rooting for them!


#6 - T's Baby quilt - all cut out, I just need to sew it together and finish it.


#7 - Wedding Quilt for D&D - about a 1/3 of the way done.


#8 - Wedding Quilt for N&B - fabric is all cut.  The next step is starting the piecing.


#9 - Wedding Quilt for C&T - fabric is all cut, and pieceing has been started.


#10 - Wedding Quilt for S&D - fabric starched, and EPP prepared.  The next step is to iron fabric and work on hand sewing the dresden plates together.


#11 - Wedding Quilt for L&B - fabric is cut and blocks are being created.


#12 - Ispy Mystery Quilt for Niece -


I hope everyone is able to be successful in the upcoming year.

Sharing at:
Patchwork Times

-Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.