Monday, November 12, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 45

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in November: 10 out of 11
Days spent stitching in 2018: 286 out of 315
Rate of Success: 90.8%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

I was doing well in finding time until last night.  I fell asleep a lot earlier than I expected I would.  This time change has taken a lot out of me this year, and I'm sure trying to find a home does not help during this time.  It is okay, this week will be better, I can feel it already, and making progress on my goals is what matters to me.  Hopefully, if everything goes through, I will have a designated area for my sewing that I am beyond excited about!  I will share when everything is official, but I'm excited.  Let us make it a great week, finding time, and working to finish up some projects before the end of the year, which is quickly approaching!

Linking up at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.