Sunday, November 4, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 44

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in October: 31 out of 31
Days spent stitching in November: 4 out of 4
Days spent stitching in 2018: 280 out of 308
Rate of Success: 90.9%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

I have found to stitch at least 15 minutes a day every day for the last two months!  It feels great, and I hope to continue finding time.  I'm leaving bindings to do during the holidays when I do not have my machine set up, and I need to think about what to do when we are in the middle of moving, as we are looking, and actually submitted an offer today!  We are nervous and excited, but we are trying not to get our hopes up in case it is not accepted.  I could be serving Christmas dinner in my new kitchen!!! Finding even 15 minutes a day might be hard, but it will be soooo worth it through to the new year to keep my sanity.

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. Planning ahead sometimes is key to getting that stitching time in. Hope you offer goes through! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.