Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 2018 One Monthly Goal Accomplished!


My October OMG was to complete steps 1-4 of this quilt, and my stretch goal was to work on steps 5-10.  Was I able to get it accomplished?  Well yes I was!
First off, everything was cut out after picking up additional fabric twice for this quilt.

                

Step 1 was completed.


Step 2 was completed.


Step 3 was completed.  (opps, I forgot to get a separate picture, but if you look at step 4, it is the top and bottom row)

Step 4 was completed.


I was even able to get a head start on steps 5 as seen below.  I really am enjoying the directions on this pattern as each step builds upon each other, and I love getting one step done and watch it come together.

   

Now it is time to think on what my November One Monthly Goal is going to be.  It will be a tough decision.  I hope everyone else was successful in completing their goal(s) for the month.

Linking up to:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Great blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.