Sunday, October 28, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 43

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in October: 28 out of 28
Days spent stitching in 2018: 273 out of 301
Rate of Success: 90.7%
My week runs Monday to Sunday.

I am going strong on finding 15 minutes a day, normally it turns into more, which is nice as things are moving along on many projects.  I want to spend some time on scrap management as it is starting to get out of hand.  Maybe that will be my goal for each week next year.  It is almost 2019, which means I need to start thinking on what my goals are going to be for the new year.  I hope everyone had a successful week also!

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting in a good week of stitching. Is it really time to start contemplating next year?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.