Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Quilt Shops in Spring, Texas

A few weeks ago, my husband and I went to go visit some very close friends and their kids in Texas.  While visiting, you know what I had to hit up.  Quilt shops within Spring, Texas!  There are three within a very close proximity to each other in the downtown historic part of Spring, Texas.  Of course I made a few acquisitions.  Who would not?


The first shop we visited was Cupcake Quilts.  I have been receiving their advertising updates, and they had recently advertised a mystery quilt that you could buy a kit at the store.  I bought it because I was intrigued.  The fabrics in the kit are gorgeous, and now I'm awaiting my clues, as they need to email them to me now that I am back home.


I can not wait to see how this pans out because I can not get over these fabrics.

The second show we visited was GRS Creations and Fabrics.  I was not expecting to find another great quilt shop while we were there, as we did not know it existed.  Boy was I glad we stopped and checked it out real quick.


I found some fabrics for my rainbow bargello that I am slowly collecting fabrics for, and some fabrics for my Grandma's flower garden quilt that I want to do.

I enjoyed both stores, and GRS amazed me as there was room after room of fabric.

Sharing at:
Sew Fresh Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.