Tuesday, April 17, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 15


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 5 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 13 out of 15
Days spent stitching for 2018: 82 out of 105
Rate of Success: 78.1 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week was not the best, I lagged on the weekend due to everything that is going on the home front right now.  This week, my 15 minutes will be convented as it will be the only stitching time I will get.  We all have weeks like this, and I am going to bounce back from it, and get my rate of success up to a B next week.  I am still loving seeing small steps on various projects get accomplished, it feels fantastic!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hope this last week was much better on the stitching front.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.