Monday, April 30, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 17


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 25 out of 29
Days spent stitching for 2018: 94 out of 119
Rate of Success: 79 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

This week went the same as last week, I had one day where I just ran out of time due to other things going on and was not able to get 15 minutes in.  I am really hoping the next few weeks I am able to get 7 days in for stitching as I have some hard and fast deadlines quickly approaching.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Six days is a pretty good week. Good luck with all your deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.