Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Slow Stitching

Today, as laundry is going through the cycles I was able to remember what Kathy at Kathy's Quilts reminds us to do, which is slow down and stitch.  I was able to make progress on this lovely knitted baby blanket that is so nearing completion!  I have about 36 inches done and just need 41 inches.  I now have a deadline as to when the baby shower is, which is about 3 weeks away.










Just look at that lovely texture that has been created with the yarn and pattern.









One thing I would like to share.  I recently bought this yarn ball holder off of Amazon, and I like it.  The one thing I do have a problem with is the spinning is not 100% easy, especially when the yarn gets stuck at the base of the part that spins, like it is in the picture.  If you need one, check it out.


Sharing at Kathy's Quilts.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.