Monday, September 18, 2017

Design Wall Monday

This week, I only have a few goals.

First is to finish planning out my quilt for the Storm at Sea class I will be taking with Wendy Mathson at the end of the month at the San Diego Quilt Show.  I have it almost all colored out, and I have found the teals that are in my stash, however I need to go through and approximate the yardage I do have vs the yardage I need.  Then I get to go and spend my birthday present.  My birthday present is an all expenses paid trip to the quilt shop from my wonderful hubby.


Second is to cut out this lovely baby quilt, which will be a simple rail fence quilt.  I am going to make it scrappy, so I need to cut each individual piece out and then start sewing.  I did not make any progress on this last week, so I really hope I can this week.


Third item is to make progress on a surprise quilt.  I want to cut out the next section this week, but I can not do it while dear hubby is around, as it is a surprise for him.  Shhh, do not tell him.  (Due to this fact no pictures, I will share when I get it completed.  Hopefully before Christmas or maybe Valentines Day.)

The last item is when I have spare time in the evening, which is to finish knitting this afghan.  I have about 8 rows left, maybe 11 depending upon size.  I have a deadline (even though it keeps changing!), and I'm close to getting it done.


I'm excited to see what everyone else is working on!

Linking up to:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.