Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy 50th Day of 2016!

Today is the 50th day of 2016.  How have you spent the last 50 days?  Quilting?  Working on accomplishing those UFO's?  Starting new projects?

Today, I am finally posting about how before I left for vacation I was able to finish up my brother's afghan, which was intended to be his graduation present from collage.  I'm only 7 months late, but I got it done!  His school colors were blue and gold.  (A finished project in the new year, and something that is on my list to complete this year!)

A close up detail of all of the stitches that make up this nice big and heavy afghan.

I think he loves it (he is a man of few emotions).  On the other hand, my Mom loves it!

I was able to get this done as part of my Quarterly Sew-A-Long, which I find very exciting.  Now to keep working on my goals!  Light speed ahead.

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts.

Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.