Monday, October 7, 2019

October 2019 One Monthly Goal


My goal for the month is to finish the bottom half of the backing.  There are twenty-eight rows for the entire backing.  My goal is to have fourteen of them completed by the end of October.  I have started to lay it out, and have about two rows done, which is not done in this picture.


My stretch goal for the month is to get 21 rows put together, so I am about three fourths done.  I would love to get it fully done, but there will be a lot of days that I am able to get just 15 minutes in this month.

Progress is better than nothing.  Maybe a finish next month?

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Love the way this is turning out. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good progress to me! I have stacks of blocks like that from a signature swap that I need to put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.