Wednesday, October 16, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 41 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in October: 13 out of 13
Days spent stitching in 2019: 274 out of 286
Success Rate: 95.8%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week went well in finding time to stitch.  So far, I'm doing well to find time during the last quarter, as this is a small goal I set for myself.  I have a project that is going together really easily, and each night I make great progress.  This helps me find the motivation to keep stitching to keep making progress.  Who does not love checking things off a list?

This week, no fabric went out as I am putting together blocks with no sashing or extra fabric.  That is okay, as the next few weeks very little will go out as I work on the back.  We went out of town for a day trip to the mountains for some apple picking last week, and I found a small quilt shop.  When we stop by small quilt shops I always love to pick up a few things to support them, so I got a little there. My goal for the end of the year is to only gained 325-350 yards.  I need to get cracking on finishing some quilts so I can meet this goal!

Fabric out this week: 0 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.23 yards
Fabric in this week: 4.03 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 412.44 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 367.21 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well with finding the time to stitch each day. I agree, it's really motivating to see progress, even just a little each week. Happy weekend stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.