Monday, July 1, 2019

Design Wall Monday

This past week was not as progress filled as I had hoped, but I did get some things done.  Such as a little over 25 stitch and flip corners, and cutting out 109 sets for four patches.


I have a lot more blocks of each type to finish before I can get the back put together, but I feel that I made progress this week.           

These next two weeks will be a little productive, in cleaning some things up.  I am traveling, so I will get some time in front of the machine, but most of it will be spent trimming blocks.  My goal over the next two weeks is to square up all of the small half square triangles up that I bring with me, finish 30 stitch and flip blocks, and sew more strips together in preparation for four patches.  My stretch goal is to get the borders on the quilt top.


My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to build and load the next shelving unit for my craft stuff.  No stretch goal, as I will not be home much, except to clean the bathroom and some paperwork.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You may not think there was a lot of progress made last week but it seems to me you did great. Hope you have a great trip and come back refreshed and ready to get back to sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.