Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Daisy Chain Mystery QAL Unit A


Are you joining us for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL at Little Bunny Quilts?  I hope you are.  This week directions for Unit A were released.  What were Unit A???  4 patches!  A great way to start off a mystery.


I am going really scrappy, 16 done 80 to go for the queen.  I'll be working on finishing them up this week.  Two weeks until directions for Unit B are posted.  There is still plenty of time to pick you fabrics, cut them out and start before then.  It is offered in baby to queen sizes.

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm pretty sure I used to have some of that neutral on the far right side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blues. That's going to be a lot of 4-patches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.