Tuesday, March 19, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 11 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 17 out of 17
Days spent stitching in 2019: 73 out of 76
Success Rate: 96.1%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This past week was easy to find stitching.  I was preparing for classes at Pigeon Forge Mountain Quiltfest!  I had some major ironing and cutting to do before flying back east.  After a long travel day, and loss of 3 hours, I was still able to find time to do 15 minutes during the 11th hour, while just talking and hanging out with family.  My house might have been left a mess, but it was all worth it because I am really proud of my success rate!

My fabric usage was bigger than I thought it would be this past week.  This was due to ironing a lot.  It is amazing when you iron stuff, how much you can rack up.  I ironed a lot of things I've been sewing, but have not count until after it was ironed.  I still have a gain, and it will increase this next week as I'm going to a vendor fair during the quilt show I am attending.  I have a plan as to what I want to buy, but you never know what else will hop into my bags.

Fabric out this week: 2.60 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 14.10 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 26.21 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 12.11 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch so consistently. Hopefully that is helping you move projects along. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.