Monday, June 11, 2018

Design Wall Monday

This past week I was able to finish cutting out the pieces for my June OMG, now I just need to get the darker blocks put together before the end of the month.  Do you think I will get it done early this month?


Time will tell, but I'm going to try and plan it that way!

My goals for this week include:

My first goal is to finish the binding on this quilt.  I am a little over half way done with it, but the corners did not come out very well so I'm having to go back and redo them.  I got as far as I could while out of town, and just need to redo the last two corners I need to then turn and hand stitch and it will be done!  Hopefully by this weekend it will be done so I can wash it.


My second goal for the week is to work on sewing the 4 patches and triangle units together.  These are the units I need to finish so that I can start putting blocks together.  Once I get blocks put together plus the sashing I can have a quilt top made!  This quilt has been a long time coming, and I'm excited to see moving along, closer to a finish.


My third goal is to start working on the Kingfisher Stitch Along that is being hosted by Stitched in Color and Tales of Cloth.  This stitch along started last week, and it is at your own pace, which is what I'm doing.  Last week I punched out the hexis I needed, this week I would like to cut out the fabric for each flower.  Could I get all 46 flowers cut out after everything else?


Come back next week and see!

Linking up with:
Design Wall
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.