Sunday, February 4, 2018

February 2018 OMG


My goal for January went very well, granted I finished a few nights before the end of the month, but I will take it!  Now it is already February (isn't the year just flying by already?) and I have chosen my goal.  This will be done in addition to two baby quilts I procrastinated on, and need to get done as the baby showers are quickly approaching before the end of the month.

My February 2018 one monthly goal is to complete the top for my Royal Gardens quilt.  I have it about half put together, and then I have four borders to put on, two of them are pieced.  I think I can get a lot of this done during my sew day in the middle of the month, and then finish it in my spare time.


Here is to having a successful month!
Linking up:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.