Monday, February 12, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 6 2018


It was an amazing week, partly because I just finished a baby quilt, but also because I got 15 minutes of stitching in almost every day of the week!

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching for February: 9 out of 11
Days spent stitching for 2018: 27 out of 42
Rate of Success: 64.3 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Yipee!  I will take 6 out of 7.  I am raising my average up little by little, and I think I'm going to pass!  The 7th day I was hanging out with friends, and by the time I got home, which was late, and working I went straight to bed instead of sitting in front of my machine.  It is okay because I just finished the big project I was working on, which I will be sharing on Friday!  This week I hope to make it 7 out of 7 days, even with going out of town.  I have some prep work to do such as drawing lines on squares, which makes it a perfect little traveling project to help get my 15 minutes in.  Each small thing adds up to some significant amount of time when in a hurry.  I hope everyone else was successful in the last week!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.