Wednesday, December 6, 2017

December 2017 OMG


It is the last One Monthly Goal for the year.  I had to sit down and really think about what I will be able to get done, as it is a very busy time of year.  Especially between concerts, cookie baking, working full time and tamale making I'm not going to have a lot of free time.  As a result I am going to put the Christmas items that I am making on my list to finish.  Some I do not need to get done before Christmas as we have Christmas with some family after the New Year, but it would be awesome to get them done before the New Year.

My goal is to finish the 7 panels below, turning them into chenille quilts, and make 3-4 stitch and flip wreaths with the fabrics below.  All of the supplies are bought, but I just have to sit down and do them.








Wish me luck!  I think all of this sewing will help me keep my sanity throughout the season.

Linking up to:
Elm Street Quilts
Sew Fresh Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.