Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year, Same One Monthly Goal

It is a new year, which means I should be working on something new right?  Well, I'm not.  For January's OMG, my goal is to finalize strip selection, starch, cut and put together the top for a table runner for a couple that just got married.  The colors and beautiful and can not wait to gift it to them.  I think this goal is doable, especially once I get my husband's birthday party planning finished (almost there!).

Here is to a new year where I am working on setting small achievable goals that are more realistic for me to achieve.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fabric! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.