Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday - 01.27.16

This week I'm trying to work on a table runner that is on my list to complete for the Quarter Finish-A-Long.  My goal is to have the quilting finished by the end of the weekend, which is already a forth of the way finished.  The quilting pattern is a simple wavy swirly pattern, as I'm working on improving my free motion quilting.  The over achiever in me, wants to get it squared up, and sew on the binding to be able to hand sew it during my visit with family on Sunday.  We will see if that happens.




Another item I am trying to finish is putting together an afghan.  I just need to crochet 4 long seams.  This is for my brother's graduation, which happened last June.  However his birthday was this week, and during his party (this weekend) I hope to have it done to give to him.

Fingers crossed I can get my goals done on both items!

I'm linking up at Freshly Pieced for the WIP Wednesday and at Sew Fresh Quilts.  I'm excited to see what everyone else is up to.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.