Wednesday, July 8, 2020

To Do List 7/7/2020

My list was started on 7/7/2020, but the rest of the day got away from me.

Let us see how my list from 6/23 went.  I spent the last two weeks working on it.
1. Finish sewing lines on Mickey top - Completed
2. Repair work pants - Progress
3. De-paper 10-20 iSpy Quilt blocks - Completed

Not bad for a two week period.  I need to make my list even shorter as who knows what the day will bring, and my time at home will be even shorter soon as I am going back to work.  I will admit, I'm nervous to go into the office, but I know my company has policies in place for protection and I will be hyper sensitive and hand sanitizer is my best friend.

My list for the week of 7/7/2020
1. Trim and prepare binding for the Mickey Chenille top.


2. Finish repairing work pants.  I was able to get one and a half pant legs done, I just need to finish and iron to give them back to my husband.


3. Order next panel for another Chenille blanket.

4. De-paper 5-10 iSpy Quilt blocks.


Sharing at:
Home Sewn by Us

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina! Nice job on your list. I wonder what your next panel will be - can you get another Mickey Mouse? I had to go into the office just one day so far and I was nervous, too. It went okay though. {{Hugs}} Maybe you can take the blocks with you to de-paper on your lunch break? Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.