Wednesday, March 4, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 9 2020


Let us see how this last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in February: 29 out of 29
Days spent stitching in March: 1 out of 1
Days spent stitching in 2020: 61 out of 61
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

With making stitching time a habit every night, it has been very nice.  I'm surprised my success rate is still at 100%, but I also want to go work on the projects I'm working on as I have the urge to finish some things up.  Maybe it is pre-baby nesting, but for quilting?  Whatever the reason may be, I'm happy for it.  I also love seeing progress made on various projects.  I almost have one quilt top that will be quilted after baby comes and I am healed.  I hope to have at least another one done and ready to be quilted by then.

No fabric followed me home again this week!  It feels amazing to be honest.  I do know that next week will be a different story as my Mom and I are going on the San Diego Quilt Run.  I'm excited to spend time with my Mom.  We both do not need anymore fabric, but I'm going to try really hard not to buy much.  I have a few goals (border and binding needed for a quilt top), and some background fabric for a table runner, but I do not plan to pick up a lot of extras.  Except the kits to make the blocks for the run, and maybe some clearance items, if I really need it.  We shall see what follows me home.

Fabric out this week: 1.01 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 8.46 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 66.06 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 57.60 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!
Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100% for the year! Your baby will have lots of beautiful quilts to keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well on the stitching time front. Good luck with the stash management this next week. Temptation is so hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.