Wednesday, November 13, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 45 2019


Let us see how the last week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in November: 9 out of 10
Days spent stitching in 2019: 301 out of 314
Success Rate: 95.9%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I missed a day this past week because it was a busy day, and then I passed out on the couch after dinner.  Opps, sometimes there will be days like that, but that is okay.  Some nights get 15 minutes, others get 30 minutes or more.  It just depends upon what is happening.  I'm still well above my goal of 90% success rate for the year, so I am happy.  I have loved seeing the progress made.

I bought a few 1/2 yard cuts in preparation for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt Frolic.  I still need to order the fat quarter bundles I have my eye on, so that will increase my amount in, but I will continue to make slow progress in using fabric.  Next year the goal is to have a loss of fabric.  Can I do it?  It will also help when I have everything unpacked and organized so I can pick and audition instead of trying to find stuff from boxes.

Fabric out this week: .17 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 45.40 yards
Fabric in this week: 7.5 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 430.19 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 384.79 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks you really need those naps on the couch to make it through. Great stitching metrics. I'm with you on having a goal to make some inroads on using up the stash. I have found that increased sewing room time doesn't mean you ramp up the fabric usage. Not sure what does, finishes maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.