Sunday, September 9, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 36

Let us see how this last week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in September: 9 out of 9
Days spent stitching in 2018: 224 out of 252
Rate of Success: 88.9%

I was able to find time each day this week, which is awesome!  I am trying to not miss a day for the rest of the year.  I am nine days in and succeeding pretty well so far.  Small things like going through my fat quarters to pick out fabrics for this quilt or that quilt, or refolding them because I want to put them in plastic bins.  I also was able to work on cutting out my Breakfast Club quilt, but I still have a good portion to cut.  One day at a time, and I will be done soon.  I hope everyone is able to find time in the upcoming week for their daily stitching.

Linking up at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on managing every day in September. Good luck with your goal of not missing a day for the rest of the year. That's a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.