Monday, November 6, 2017

November OMG


I choose the same goal for the last few months, with very little progress made.  This month, instead of choosing the same project again, I am going to change gears and work on some Christmas gifts, and make that for my One Monthly Goal.  I want to get the three panels below fully done.  They all will be chenilled and then bound like a regular quilt.  I am excited to be getting these done, because I will still have four other panels to chenille before Christmas!





I would also like to make progress on making five stitch and flip wreaths for Christmas gifts, and start Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt, On Ringo Lake the day after Thanksgiving.  I am really excited because I am going to try and stay on top of the clues.  It is going to be a very busy month, but with serious progress to be made this weekend I am looking forward to it.

Sharing my goals for the month over at Elm Street Quilts.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Tis the season for gift making! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.