Friday, August 4, 2017

August 2017 OMG


As I did not even come close to finishing my goal for July, I am going to continue that goal, which is to get the top completed for a baby quilt by the end of the month.  The fabrics are below and just SEW cute, I can not wait to work on them.  I have one sew day to go to this month, and hopefully I can find some time at home too.  I am out of town for a full week though, which takes away some wonderful weekends to sew.  I will try to accomplish even with that scheduled conflict.


Linking up to Elm Street Quilts and One Monthly Goal.  Good luck to everyone else trying to accomplish their goal, whether it be to finish a UFO or project, or just make progress on something.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You'll make it happen this time! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.