Sunday, October 2, 2016

October OMG


This month's one monthly goal is a continuation of last months goal, in the sense that I'm going to get Block B finished (which have been started already), Block C finished (which includes stitch and flip, plus bonus triangles with squares I marked last month), and start on Block D (completing step 1 of the square, using some of the squares I marked last month).  My overachiever goal would be to finish Block D, and start putting together the quilt top, but this month is turning out to be busier than expected, so I'm setting an achievable goal for myself as long as I sit down and sew before the last week of the month. (I have done it before many of times, I get distracted by other things!)



Linking up with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts for my October OMG.  I can not wait to see what others are working on to complete this month.

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you've selected for this quilt. Good luck with your goal for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck this month Christina, I sure enjoy watching your blocks multiple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.